Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Pictures from the Birthday Party

Here are more pictures from my birthday party on Saturday, May 8.


I did not know that my Sweet Bride Debbie had been at work with Jamie preparing a surprise birthday party for my 65th birthday! I knew that JD and Kendra were wanting to go shopping at Costco and so were coming down to Texas and had said ok to joining us for my birthday lunch. I really was an easy target on this one.


My first surprise when I got to Rudy's was to see Jamie there with Allie. We had previously made plans for us to go to Edmond to see her on Mother's Day since she was not able to come south, she said. OK, she got me with this surprise! What a blessing the day was.





This photo is of Karen Mah Krinzer and her sister Deborah Mah Wood. Both live here in the DFW area, but this was the first time I had seen Debbie since leaving Enid over 25 years ago!! She is expecting her first little baby boy, due in August. I had seen Karen a couple of times here, including one evening when we saw her at McAlister's in Southlake.
My big day started with plans to have lunch with JD and Kendra, pictured here with David. Wow, what a day!


Travis and Sandra were there with their two young ones, Andrew and baby girl Mikayla!

It was an exciting time for me when Derek came walking in with David where both of them had been waiting for me in the car.











No comments: