Friday, September 18, 2009

Tight Fit

You've seen some of the pictures of the taxis that they have in Bogota. Most are about the size of a little Toyota Yaris. On my visit to Bogota last summer just having David, Mila and me in the little taxi would sometimes be all they could handle. On this trip, we actually achieved loading 5 of us into one of these little taxis. When we were leaving Monserrate, we looked for a larger taxi but found none, so waved down one of these little ones and away we went.
The photography was simple. I was in the front seat but couldn't turn around enough to see those in the back seat. So I just held my camera up to my shoulder aimed to the back and took a chance on what I would get.

Tight fit? You bet!

1 comment:

"Hello... It's Me Again..." said...

That is defnitely one tight fit.