Sunday, March 14, 2010

Catching Up

So what's been happening this year during my absence from blogging:

In January I spent a week working in the Philadelphia/Paulsboro NJ area conducting training in the use of our parts management system. That's not an area I have spent much time in, so it was interesting getting to be there. Unfortunately there was no time for site-seeing -- all the sites I got to see were in our Paulsboro office or my hotel.

In February Debbie and I celebrated our 17th wedding anniversary! 17 years of joy, getting to share life with such a wonderful bride!! The great part is that after 17 years, Debbie still likes me, and I love her more than ever!! What a blessing to be married to your best friend, especially when we know that God brought us together and not only gave His blessing to our marriage, I believe God even called me to be Debbie's husband! Wonderful!

And now it's March. While many school kids are preparing for spring break this next week, all I'll be doing is preparing for our first quarter physical inventory. Ah what joy. Just as the physical inventory count is reaching its final day, we'll be in Tupelo Mississippi for the wedding of Tyler and Emily. This is our first of many grandkids to get married. Life is fun and full of blessings, even when there is little contact with many of our grandkids.

No comments: