Thursday, December 10, 2009

Colombian Sausage

When Debbie and I were in Colombia for the wedding of David and Mila, we went out to a big show at the local exhibition center. It was a home-type show and all sorts of good stuff. David and Mila sort of worried about me at times.


As we would walk through the various areas of the food court, some of them had "samples" available and I was always willing to try them, much to the chagrin of David and Mila. A couple of problems always accompanied this excitement for me: First, in the crowded areas and since all were speaking Spanish, I usually didn't know what I was trying. And second, most of the items couldn't be identified by visual appearance. But I tried a lot anyway.


One of the "meats" looked familiar and I heard the main part of what they called it -- a type of sausage. David just sent me this picture of the delicacy - not exactly in the same appearance that I tried. David did tell me the name -- AFTER I had tried it.


"Blood Sausage". (I didn't hear the 'blood' part when they offered it to me). So I took a bite of the sample -- and immediately moved as fast as I could to find anyplace where is was possible for me to remove it from the confines of my body. That was absolutely the most filthy thing I had ever tasted. I was ready to swear off the sampling -- but I had to find one more sample to get that terrible taste from my mouth.


OK, I learned. For that trip.

3 comments:

Debbie... said...

Honey, I'm sorry you didn't hear David and I trying to tell you what it was. I will admit it was loud in there, but we really were trying to tell you before you took a bite. :)

Anonymous said...

av成人網-無名正妹聊天室
維納斯成人用品-伊莉討論區
18成人avooo-sogo論壇
台灣18成人-土豆網
成人光碟-日本a片視訊區
線上成人影片-情色交友站
亞亞成人館-sex論壇
免費成人片觀賞-網愛俱樂部
383成人影城-A片線上視訊網
999成人性站-情色影音天堂
成人交友-sex俱樂部
免費線上成人影片-情色AV區
成人圖貼-情色聊天室
383成人-A片線上直播站
69成人黃色故事-情色交友站
伊莉成人-A片視訊論壇
ec成人正妹牆視訊交友
禁地成人-線上情色視訊網
小潘潘成人片-情色影音天堂
免費成人電影-線上A片轉播站
免費成人遊戲-美女陪你一起玩
成人小遊戲-無名正妹陪你玩
免費成人影城-情色AV視訊區
aooyy 成人玩具-色情網愛遊戲
成人自拍-天空影音論壇
都都成人站-情色視訊聊天室
成人漫畫區-美女陪你一起看
dudu成人-天空影音AV視訊區
情色成人-視訊影音網站
卡通成人網-色情館
黃色珍藏館成人-情色視訊區

Unknown said...

Sadly, this is not the blood sausage. This is the cow intestines that you ate, fried, on top of Monserrate. Remember you tried a little sample of something that was cooking up there? This is what you ate! I think this would have less flavor, but a higher gross out factor than the blood sausage.

Who is your friend posting in another language?