Monday, October 19, 2009

Financial Peace University continues this week

We have completed our first two classes in our Financial Peace University, with week #3 coming this Thursday. Though there is nothing really "new" in this, just the refresher and the communication with others really helps the individual thinking.

Are we progressing in the right direction? You bet! Have we arrived? After 2 weeks, are you kidding? But we're on the right trip headed in the right direction. I'll give a better update next time.

1 comment:

Dewberry said...

I did Financial Peace University starting in January 2011 with my church here in Wilmington...let me tell you it was the best course I have ever taken! It's going to be a few years before my husband and I get past the debt snowball, but it's a marathon! Slow and steady wins the race!